- Anglo Trakehner
- Appaloosa Sporthorse
- Dutch Warmblood
- Hunter Type Pinto
- Welsh Cob
- Pinto Arabian
- Paint Horse
- Quarter Horse
- Half American Saddlebred
- Tennessee Walking Horse
- American Sport Pony
- Classic Shetland Pony
- Modern Shetland Pony
- Pony of Americas
- Quarter Pony
- Welsh Pony
- North American Spotted
- Pinzgauer Noriker
- Kiger Mustang
- Nokota Horse
- Spanish Mustang
Welcome to Thundervalley Farm, located in the Southern Black Hills of South Dakota. We've been involved in the model horse hobby and pedigree assignment since 1999. Hope you find what you're looking for!
WEBSITE LAST UPDATED August 4, 2014
OUTSIDE FOALS BRED TO DATE 146
SOME RULES AND GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW:
01. Do not use any Thundervalley Farm horses without my permission.
02. Pedigrees are sent as .pdf files, but can be sent as .rtf file if requested.
03. Mares are allowed 1 foal per year and stallions 10 foals per year. Available years are in the listing.
04. Horses gelded late have stored semen and are allowed only 5 foals per year instead of 10.
05. No breeding brothers to sisters, fathers to daughters, or mothers to sons.
06. Nearly all horses trace to real horses. Real horses are denoted with a ® after their name.
07. If a horse’s sire/dam is also on the list their name will be underlined.
08. The number in parenthesis after a horse’s available years is the number of offspring it has.
09. The "click for more info" link on a listing gives a photo, information on bloodlines and any show results.
10. I have many brands of models on the list and allow all brands of models to be bred from my horses.
11. BSO (breeding/blood stock only) and other "paper identity" breeding requests are acceptable.
12. At the beginning of each breed section I list breed naming rules and registration restrictions.
13. Reasonable cross breeding is allowed. A Shire/Shetland cross would be considered unreasonable.
14. Real horse coat color genetics must be followed. This tool is great for determining possible coat colors.
15. While not required, I'd love photos and show updates on any foals bred by Thundervalley Farm.
The following information is required for a foal
Color (if pinto or appaloosa include pattern):
Include the information listed above for any outside parents, along with a 4 generation pedigree if known.
Breeding requests and any additional questions can be sent to [email protected]